NEW AS OF 2020!!!
Streaming Services FLAT RATE: $1500.
Streaming services include:
- AJA or LIVEU 200 Encoder with OBS software running on Mac Desktop Computer.
- 2 hour of ZOOM meetings to prepare client.
- 5 hours of script and source preparation including custom-building graphics and lower thirds along with organizing elements like movies, photos and NDI source streams.
- 1 day practicing with talent prior to going “live.”
- 1 Sony FS7 or Sony FX9 camera on a tripod with zoom & focus control for operator.
- 1 Lectrosonic wireless lavalier or stick mic (if more than 1 talent is on camera at one time, I will need to hire a professional audio tech).
- 1 Light Kit (5 LED lights, C-Stands and 1 HMI Joker).
FIELD PRODUCTION RATES are $100/hour and include *Basic Camera Package. Given the amount of equipment I provide, the time it takes for set-up, the delivery of footage, this rate is non-negotiable.
POST PRODUCTION EDITING RATES are $75/hour and include editing with Adobe Premiere and limited graphics creation using After Effects.
Transportation beyond 100 miles are extra and include the standard mileage rate (currently .56/mile), tolls, bridges, and parking meters. I do not charge a per diem.
*Basic Camera Package includes operator with:
- 1 Sony FS7 camera with Anton Bauer batteries, ENG servo lens, and Sachtler tripod
- 50mm lens for interviews
- 1 DJI Osmo camera
- 3 GoPro 7 cameras with mounts and accessories
- 1 360-Nikon camera
- 1 DJI Phantom 4 drone
- Variety of lights including HMI Joker, 1×1 CAME LEDs, camera light and more.
- 2 Sennheiser wireless lavs and/or stick microphones
- 1 portable H4N 4-channel digital audio mixer
- 1 portable 4K Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ field monitor
- Apple laptop for transferring footage to client-provided thumb or hard drives while on location
This basic camera package also includes handcart, stingers, extension cables, soft spun, gels, barn doors, long and short BNC cable for monitor, unlimited supply of AA batteries for wireless, Anton Bauer camera batteries, chargers, batteries for GoPros and professional make-up for talent.
- Need an additional Sony FS7 or Sony FX9 setup? Additional cameras with tripods are $350/day.
- Need a teleprompter with an operator? Roughly $250-$450/day, depending on hours.
- Need footage shot solely with the DJI drone? Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a Losmandy Jib or a 9-foot Dana Dolly? They are available as well. Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a green screen with a small, medium or large frame? Call and let’s discuss.