My rates are incredibly reasonable and very competitive. All production field work begins at $450 and then $85/hour for each hour after for a maximum 10-hour day rate of $875. This is a door-to-door rate. Because of the amount of equipment, the time it takes for set-up, and the delivery of footage (uploading to FTP or copying to flash drives plus shipping and handling), this rate is non-negotiable. Transportation costs are extra and include standard mileage rate (currently .52/mile), tolls, bridges and parking meters. I do not charge a per diem.
The above rate includes 1 operator with:
- 1 Sony FS7 camera with zoom lens (simultaneously shooting with a 360-camera mounted to FS7, if needed)
- 1 tripod
- 4 lights
- 2 wireless lav and/or stick microphones
- 1 portable H4N 4-channel digital audio mixer
- 1 portable Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ field monitor
- 2 GoPro cameras with accessories
- Apple laptop for transferring footage to client-provided thumb or hard drives while on location
This kit includes handcart, stingers, extension cables, soft spun, gels, barn doors, long and short BNC cable for monitor, unlimited supply of AA batteries for wireless, Anton Bauer camera batteries, chargers, batteries for GoPros and professional Sephora camera make-up and application on talent.
- Need a 2 or 3-camera setup? Each additional cameras/tripods are $150/day.
- Need a teleprompter with operator? Roughly $250-$450/day.
- Need some footage shot with the drone? Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a Losmandy Jib, 9-foot Dana Dolly or 30-foot crane shot? Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a green screen, small, medium or large? Call and let’s discuss.