Starting in 2019, production field shooting and editing rates are increasing. My rate for field shooting from port-to-port is $100/hour. Given the amount of equipment I provide, the time it takes for set-up, the delivery of footage, this rate is non-negotiable. Editing rates are $75/hour and include editing with Adobe Premiere and limited graphics creation using After Effects. Transportation costs are extra and include the standard mileage rate (currently .56/mile), tolls, bridges, and parking meters. I do not charge a per diem.
The above field shooting rate includes 1 operator with:
- 1 Sony FS7 camera with Anton Bauer batteries, ENG servo lens, and Sachtler tripod
- 1 DJI Osmo camera
- 3 GoPro 7 cameras with mounts and accessories
- 1 360-Nikon camera
- 1 DJI Phantom 4 drone
- Variety of lights including HMI Joker, 1×1 CAME LEDs, camera light and more.
- 2 Sennheiser wireless lavs and/or stick microphones
- 1 portable H4N 4-channel digital audio mixer
- 1 portable 4K Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ field monitor
- Apple laptop for transferring footage to client-provided thumb or hard drives while on location
*This kit includes handcart, stingers, extension cables, soft spun, gels, barn doors, long and short BNC cable for monitor, unlimited supply of AA batteries for wireless, Anton Bauer camera batteries, chargers, batteries for GoPros and professional Sephora camera make-up and application on talent.
- Need an additional Sony FS7 setup? Additional cameras with tripods are $150/day.
- Need a teleprompter with an operator? Roughly $250-$450/day.
- Need footage shot solely with the DJI drone? Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a Losmandy Jib or a 9-foot Dana Dolly. They are available as well! Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a green screen with a small, medium or large frame? Call and let’s discuss.