SHOOTING, EDITING & STREAMING AVAILABILITY
FIELD PRODUCTION SHOOTING RATES are $125/hour and include *Fully Loaded Camera Package. Given the amount of equipment I provide, the time it takes for set-up, and the delivery of footage, this rate is non-negotiable. Day rates are port-to-port.
POST PRODUCTION EDITING RATES are $100/hour and include editing with Adobe Premiere and animation/graphic creation using After Effects.
Transportation beyond 25 miles is extra and includes the standard mileage rate (currently .59/mile), tolls, bridges, and parking meters. I do not charge a per diem.
*Fully Loaded Camera Package includes operator with:
- 1 Sony FS7 or FX9 camera with Anton Bauer batteries, ENG servo lens, and Sachtler tripod
- Variety of zoom and prime lenses
- 1 DJI Mavic Classic drone
- 1 a7sIII Sony DSLR camera with Ronin Stabilizer
- 3 GoPro cameras and/or DJI Osmo gimbal with mounts and accessories
- Variety of lights including HMI Joker, 1×1 CAME LEDs, camera light, and more.
- 2 Lectrosonic wireless lavs and/or stick microphone
- 1 portable H6N 4-channel digital audio mixer
- 1 portable 4K Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ field monitor
- Apple laptop for transferring footage to client-provided thumb or hard drives while on location
This fully-loaded camera package also includes a hand cart, stingers, extension cables, soft spun, gels, barn doors, long and short BNC cables for the Odyssey monitor, an unlimited supply of AA batteries for wireless, Anton Bauer camera batteries, chargers, batteries for GoPros and professional make-up for talent.
- Need a 9-foot Dana Dolly for smooth slider action? They are available as well. Call and let’s discuss.
- Need an additional Sony FS7 or Sony FX9 setup? Additional cameras with tripods are $350/day.
- Need a teleprompter with an operator? Roughly $250-$450/day, depending on hours.
- Need footage shot solely with the DJI drone? Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a green screen with a small, medium or large frame? Call and let’s discuss.
STREAMING SERVICES start at $1500/day depending on the services provided.
Also, PilotGirl uses the LiveU 200, a premiere encoder used worldwide in network broadcasts, PilotGirl can stream live breaking news, educational programs, conferences, workshops, entertainment, sports, and more to your LIVEU server. Using cellular-bonded technology, this is the premiere encoder that CBS, ABC, NBC, and FOX use to go live. And, because of PilotGirl’s decades of experience working in the news environment, she’s prepared and flexible to take on last-minute assignments.