Starting in 2019, production field shooting is increasing. My rate is port-to-port. That rate is $100/hour for a minimum of 2 hours. Given the amount of equipment I offer, including supplying audio and video, the time it takes for set-up, the delivery of footage, and more, this rate is non-negotiable. Transportation costs are extra and include the standard mileage rate (currently .52/mile), tolls, bridges, and parking meters. I do not charge a per diem.
The above rate includes 1 operator with:
- 1 Sony FS7 camera with zoom lens and/or 50mm Zeiss prime
- 1 DJI Osmo camera
- 1 DJI Phantom 4 drone
- 1 Sachtler tripod
- Variety of lights including HMI Joker, 1×1 CAME LEDs, Lowell, Arri and Kino
- 2 wireless lav and/or stick microphones
- 1 portable H4N 4-channel digital audio mixer
- 1 portable Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ field monitor
- 2 GoPro cameras with accessories
- Apple laptop for transferring footage to client-provided thumb or hard drives while on location
*This kit includes handcart, stingers, extension cables, soft spun, gels, barn doors, long and short BNC cable for monitor, unlimited supply of AA batteries for wireless, Anton Bauer camera batteries, chargers, batteries for GoPros and professional Sephora camera make-up and application on talent.
- Need an additional Sony FS7 setup? Additional cameras with tripods are $150/day.
- Need a teleprompter with an operator? Roughly $250-$450/day.
- Need footage shot solely with the DJI drone? Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a Losmandy Jib or a 9-foot Dana Dolly. They are available as well! Call and let’s discuss.
- Need a green screen with a small, medium or large frame? Call and let’s discuss.