You need it, I got it!
- The new (as of 9/23/20) Sony Alpha a7SIII Mirrorless DSLR camera (160BG CFexpress Type A memory card)
- 1 Sony PXW-FS7 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder with XDCA extension unit and Sony 18-110mm zoom parfocal lens. Includes 6 XQD 128GB memory cards and 5 XQD 64GB cards. Use Anton Bauer batteries for longer life.
- 1 DJI Drone Phantom 4 aerial camera and ground station.
- 1 DJI Osmo Gimbal 4K camera.
- 3 GoPro (Hero 7 & Hero 5 & Hero 3) cameras with several 64GB MicroSDXC cards with adapters, underwater housing and a variety of mounts.
- 1 Nikon KeyMission 360 with two 32GB MicroSDXC cards with an adapter.
- 1 Nikon 800 35mm DSLR with SpeedLight SB910, tripod and SD memory cards.
- Sony E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens use with FS7 camera
- Sony FE 2.8/16-35mm lens
- Fujinon HA16x6.3BERM-M6 6.3-101mm f/1.8-2.9 ENG Zoom with Extender with Servo Zoom LANC cable, used with B4 adapter/UVM adapters.
- Sony Zeiss Planar T* 50mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens with Metabones adapter.
- Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 G AF-S Lens.
- 1 Miller carbon fiber 3-stage tripod with 100mm bowl (height of 6’2″ inches) with 18SB fluid head with the maximum weight of 65 pounds (includes 390 Medium Duty Solo Pro Dolly) with case
- 1 Sachtler 0475 carbon fiber FSB6 fluid head with 75mm ball base with spreader
- 1 Sachtler DV 4 II fluid head with 75mm ball base without spreader
- 1 DSLR lightweight tripod for Nikon
MONITORS/RECORDERS: Portable 7.7″ Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ 4K monitor with raw 4K recorder and playback, includes one 128GB SSD card.
RONIN: DJI Part 8 Ronin-S used with Sony Alpha a7SIII DSLR
DRONE: Part 107 Certification for commercial flying of my DJI PHANTOM 4 with camera and ground station. Great for time-lapse photography, aerial views of race or foot races, cities, landscape, and architecture. Includes three 64GB memory MicroSDXC cards with an adapter and four lithium drone batteries.
SLIDER: 9-foot Dana Dolly slider with hi-hat universal kit and stands.
LIGHTING: All Light Kits come with American 120V or European 220V Bulbs. All Kits come with multiple extension cables, stingers, and stands.
- 2 – 1×1 CAME-TV dimmable light panels (dial-in Kelvin temperature) with barn doors and 4 light stands. Two can be configured with Anton Bauer batteries.
- 2 – 1×1 LITE PANEL daylight temp panels with gels, both can be configured with Anton Bauer batteries and 2 sandbags.
- 2 – Genaray SpectroLED Essential 500 Bi-Color LED Lights, each powered by NP-F Batteries.
- 1 – Joker-Bug HMI PAR- 400w Head with Fresnel Frosted Lens and Chimera Soft Box.
- 4 – Arri Light Kit includes 1K with speed ring with two (small or med) Chimera softboxes, 2-650w and 1-300w, 4 light stands, 3 barn doors, an assorted bag of colored gels, roll of soft spun, window roll of blue gel and clothespins.
LOSMANDY STANDARD PORTA-JIB: Reach 57″ – Boom 72″ Wt. 60 lbs, Designed to carry up to 100 lb camera and fluid head weight, this is the most versatile of all lightweight jibs. Assembles in 20 minutes. Includes custom cases and 3-leg spider dolly with extended legs and floor wheels. Includes monitor support bracket for front-operated jib work.
SOUND TECH: Experienced operator running a 4-channel H4N digital audio mixer, shotgun boom mic with ME66 Microphone, fuzzy windscreen, and headset.
TELEPROMPTER: 15″ teleprompter with a separate stand that runs Presentation Prompter Software on Mac Laptop.
ASSISTANTS: I rely on professional subcontractors to help during shoots that require 2 or more cameras and/or a teleprompter and/or boom audio techs. Rates run between $300-$650/day, depending on location and hours.
AND STILL MORE:
Two C-Stands, One Chimera Window Kit with several Patterns and Panel Frame, Six Sandbags, Two Large Green Screens – one portable Green/Blue Screen with Aluminum Frame and one 10×25 large green screen with makeshift crossbar, large rolls of blue and red gel for windows, 1 Gitzo monopod, Metabones N/F-E-mount speed ring adapter for Nikon lenses and Metabones EF-E-mount speed booster ultra adapter for Canon lenses.