You need it, I got it!
- 1 Sony PXW-FX9K 6K full-frame sensor with XDCA extension unit with wireless audio and raw output.
- 1 Sony PXW-FS7 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder with XDCA extension unit and Sony 18-110mm zoom parfocal lens. Both Sony Cameras include 6 XQD 128GB memory cards and 5 XQD 64GB cards. Both use Anton Bauer batteries gold mount 90s for longer life
- 1 Sony Alpha a7SIII Mirrorless DSLR camera (includes two 160BG CFexpress Type A memory cards and the reader)
- 2 DJI Drones: the newest Mavic 3 Cine with 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera and an older Phantom 4.
- 1 DJI Osmo Gimbal 4K camera
- 3 GoPro (Hero 7 & Hero 5 & Hero 3) cameras with several 64GB MicroSDXC cards with adapters, underwater housing and a variety of mounts
- 1 Nikon KeyMission 360 with two 32GB MicroSDXC cards with an adapter
STEADYCAM: DJI Ronin-S used with Sony Alpha a7SIII Mirrorless DSLR
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 (35mm/full frame)
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/1.8 (35mm/full frame)
- Sony E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS with servo zoom
- Sony Zeiss Planar T* 50mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens with Metabones adapter
- (for sale/rent: Fujinon HA16x6.3BERM-M6 6.3-101mm f/1.8-2.9 ENG Zoom with Extender with Servo Zoom LANC cable, used with B4 adapter/UVM adapters)
- Got lenses that you’d prefer me to use? No problem. I have both the Metabones N/F-E-mount speed ring adapter for Nikon lenses and the Metabones EF-E-mount speed booster ultra adapter for Canon lenses.
- 1 Miller carbon fiber 3-stage tripod with 100mm bowl (height of 6’2″ inches) with 18SB fluid head with a maximum weight of 65 pounds (includes 390 Medium Duty Solo Pro Dolly) with case
- 1 Sachtler 0475 carbon fiber FSB6 fluid head with 75mm ball base with spreader
- 1 Sachtler DV 4 II fluid head with 75mm ball base without spreader
- 1 DSLR lightweight tripod
MONITORS/RECORDERS: Portable 7.7″ Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ 4K monitor with raw 4K recorder and playback, includes one 128GB SSD card.
DRONE: Part 107 Certification for commercial flying of the new DJI Mavic 3 CINE with Hasablac camera and ground station. Great for time-lapse photography, aerial views of race or foot races, cities, landscape, and architecture. Includes three 64GB memory MicroSDXC cards with an adapter and four lithium drone batteries.
SLIDER: 9-foot Dana Dolly slider with hi-hat universal kit and stands.
LIGHTING: All Light Kits come with American 120V or European 220V Bulbs. All Kits come with multiple extension cables, stingers, and stands.
- 1 – Joker-Bug HMI PAR- 400w Head with Fresnel Frosted Lens and Chimera Soft Box.
- 2 – 1×1 CAME-TV dimmable light panels (dial-in Kelvin temperature) with barn doors and 4 light stands. Two can be configured with Anton Bauer batteries.
- 2 – 1×1 LITE PANEL daylight temp panels with gels, both can be configured with Anton Bauer batteries and 2 sandbags.
- 2 – Genaray SpectroLED Essential 500 Bi-Color LED Lights, each powered by NP-F Batteries.
- 4 – Arri Light Kit includes 1K with speed ring with two (small or med) Chimera softboxes, 2-650w and 1-300w, 4 light stands, 3 barn doors, an assorted bag of colored gels, roll of soft spun, window roll of blue gel and clothespins.
SOUND TECH: Experienced operator running with his gear or my gear that includes 4-channel ZOOM H6N 4-channel portable audio mixer, shotgun boom with ME66, fuzzy windscreen, and headset.
TELEPROMPTER: 15″ teleprompter with a separate stand that runs Presentation Prompter Software on Mac Laptop.
ASSISTANTS: I rely on professional assistants to help during shoots that require 2 or more cameras and/or a teleprompter and/or boom audio techs. Rates run between $300-$650/day, depending on location and hours.
AND STILL MORE:
Two C-Stands with variable size arms, One Chimera Window Kit with several Patterns and Panel Frame, Six Sandbags, Two Large Green Screens – one portable Green/Blue Screen with Aluminum Frame and two large 10×25 large green screen with makeshift crossbar, large rolls of blue and red gel for windows, 1 Gitzo monopod