8You need it, I got it!
- 1 Sony PXW-FS7 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder with XDCA extension unit and Sony 18-110mm zoom parfocal lens. Includes six XQD 128GB memory cards and five 64GB cards . Use Anton Bauer batteries for longer life.
- 1 Sony PMW-EX3 HD camera with 5 SXS memory cards.
- 2 GoPro (one Hero 3 and one Hero 5) cameras with four 64GB MicroSDXC cards with adapters, underwater housing and variety of mounts.
- 1 KeyMission 360 with two 32GB MicroSDXC card with adapter.
- 1 Nikon 800 35mm with SpeedLight SB910 and several SD memory cards.
- Sony E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens (new as of March 2017)
- Fujinon HA16x6.3BERM-M6 6.3-101mm f/1.8-2.9 ENG Zoom with Extender with Servo Zoom LANC cable, used with B4 adapter/UVM adapters
- Zeiss Planar T* 50mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens, used with Metabones adapter.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED wide angle Lens
- Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 G AF-S Lens
- 1 Miller carbon fiber 3-stage tripod with 100mm bowl (height of 6’2″ inches) with 18SB fluid head with maximum weight of 65 pounds (includes 390 Medium Duty Solo Pro Dolly) with case
- 1 Sachtler 0475 carbon fiber FSB6 fluid head with 75mm ball base with spreader
- 1 Sachtler DV 4 II fluid head with 75mm ball base without spreader
MONITORS/RECORDERS: Portable 7.7″ Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ 4K monitor with raw 4K recorder and playback, includes one 128GB SSD card. Also own a large 23” Panasonic widescreen HD Monitor with two auto-switching SDI/HD-SDI inputs, waveform monitoring and freeze frame/split screen functions.
DRONE: Part 107 Certification for commercial flying of my DJI PHANTOM 4 with camera and ground station. Great for time lapse photography, aerial views of race or foot races, cities, landscape and architecture. Includes three 64GB memory MicroSDXC cards with adapter and four lithium drone batteries.
SLIDER: 9-foot Dana Dolly slider with hi-hat universal kit and stands.
LIGHTING: All Light Kits come with American 120V or European 220V Bulbs. All Kits come with multiple extension cables and multiple power control strips or stingers.
1. 4-LED Light Panel kit includes 4-1×1 CAME-TV dimmable light panels (dial in Kelvin temperature) with barn doors and 4 light stands.
2. The 4-Arri Light Kit includes 1K with speed ring with two (small or med) Chimera soft boxes, 2-650w and 1-300w, 4 light stands, 3 barn doors, assorted bag of colored gels, roll of soft spun, window roll of blue gel and clothes pins.
3. The 3-Kino Interview Light Kit includes 1-2ft 4Bank Fixture, 2-2ft Double Fixtures, 3 Ballasts, 25ft extensions, shipping case, 8-3200K Flourescent bulbs and 8-5500K Fluorescent bulbs.
4. The 4-Lowell Light Kit includes 4-250w ProLights with Barndoors, Light Stands, 1 Case, Softspun, and clothes pins.
5. K 5600 Joker Bug HMI PAR- Joker-Bug 400w Head, Lamp MSR/SE 400W-5600L-700hrs, with Fresnel Frosted Lens with Chimera Soft Box. The Joker-Bug is comparable to a 1500/2000 watt quartz fixture. Takes only 5.5 amps.
LOSMANDY STANDARD PORTA-JIB: Reach 57″ – Boom 72″ Wt. 60lbs, Designed to carry up to 100lbs of camera and fluid head weight, this is the most versatile of all lightweight jibs. Assembles in 20 minutes. Includes custom cases and 3-leg spider dolly with extended legs and floor wheels. Includes monitor support bracket for front-operated jib work.
SOUND TECH: Experienced operator running a 4-channel H4N digital audio mixer, shotgun boom mic with ME66 Microphone, fuzzy windscreen and headset.
TELEPROMPTER: 15″ teleprompter with stand running Presentation Prompter Software on Mac Laptop.
ASSISTANTS: I rely on professional subcontractors to help me during some shoots that require 2 or more cameras and/or a teleprompter and/or boom audio. Rates run between $300-$650/day, depending on location and hours.
AND STILL MORE:
Two C-Stands, One Chimera Window Kit with several Patterns and Panel Frame, Six Sandbags, Two Large Green Screens – one portable Green/Blue Screen with Aluminum Frame and one 10×25 large green screen with makeshift crossbar, large rolls of blue and red gel for windows, 1 Gitzo monopod, Metabones N/F-E-mount speed ring adapter for Nikon lenses and Metabones EF-E-mount speed booster ultra adapter for Canon lenses.